The intent of the virtual tour is to give the buyer the ability to gain an understanding of the homes amenities, layout, dimensions, condition and location. The goal of the virtual tour is to maximize the home's attributes and minimize its faults, while allowing the buyers to visualize themselves living in the home.
- No cars in the driveway or in front of the residence.
- Please remove for sale sign from yard.
- Remove all items from the countertops (kitchen/bathrooms/etc).
- Clear kitchen sink (no dishes/sponges/scrubbies/etc).
- Remove all items on the refrigerator (pictures/magnets/etc).
- Remove all dated materials from view (magazines/newspapers/etc).
- Close all toilet seats and lids.
- Hide family pictures if and when possible.
- Remove robes, clothes, and bath towels from bathrooms (color coordinated hand towels and washcloths are OK).
- Remove all bath products from tub/showers (soap/shampoo/loofah/razors/etc).
- Clear bedside tables (no books/jewelry/cosmetics/etc).
- Hide remote controls.
- If TV's are in closeable cabinets, close it.
- Please turn on all lights prior to photographer arrival.
- Please turn all fans off prior to photographer arrival.
- Please open/adjust all window blinds and window treatments.
- Uncover all patio furniture including grill.
- Remove all seasonal materials (Christmas/Halloween/etc).
- When possible arrange furniture in a way to minimize clutter and maximize space.